Filtech's Glass Microfibre Filter Papers ;
Provide unique characteristics offering particular advantage in specialised applications.
- Rapid Flow Rate
- Fine Particle Retention
- High Loading Capacity
- Chemical & Thermal Resistance
- Long Shelf Life
- 100% Binder-Free
In Addition, they contain no additives that may cause interference in sensitive enzymatic or other chemical reactions
Filtech Glass Microfibre Filter Papers are ideal for use in diagnostic applications requiring;
- Sample filtration
- Wicking of fluids
- Absorption of reagents or reaction products
Other applications include ;
- Liquid scintillation counting
- Water and Wastewater analysis
- TCLP, Gravimetric analysis involving ignition of the sample and filtration of hot gases and liquids
- Environmental and air pollution monitoring
- Used as a membrane pre-filter which will greatly increase the life of the membrane.
Note : Grades 393 and 483 are recommended for TSS
To view our full range, along with the option of online purchasing, please visit our dedicated website at FILTECH.
Download the product spec sheet to find the filter to suit your requirements and CONTACT US today for a quote!