Whether it is research, industry or education, the BOROSIL range of glass beakers has a wide range of applications.
BOROSIL Tall-Form Beakers have controlled wall thickness at the sides, radius and the base ensuring a fine balance between thermal resistance and mechanical strength, to enable effective heating.
Such uniform wall thickness distribution prevents uneven expansion and stressing of the glass that often result in failure.
- Complies with IS 2619 / ISO 3819 and DIN 12331
- The spout design enables clean and precise pouring
- Uniform wall thickness distribution makes it ideal for heating liquids
- The easy-to-read scale and large labelling field make marking easier
- High resistance to chemical attack
- Double graduation metric scale for convenience
BOROSIL Tall-Form Glass Beakers come in a variety of volumes;
Download the data sheet and CONTACT US today for a quote, or;
View the full range of BOROSIL glassware, or for online ordering option of these products, please proceed to the BOROSIL Australia Website