Kartell's Filtration & Vacuum Desiccators ;
- Implosion proof desiccators
- Will take vacuum of -740 mm Hg with loss (absolut zero: -760 mm/HG) not exceeding 20 mm Hg in 24 hours
- Transparent polycarbonate cover seals onto a neoprene ‘0’ ring set into the flange of the PP base
- A little grease spread on the ‘0’ ring will assist in establishing initial vacuum
- Within the desiccator is a removable pan for holding a drying agent
- Vacuum release tap/non return valve assembly is included; specially grooved stopper in this assembly allows air, when required, to be re-admitted very slowly to avoid disturbing the contents
- Usage Instructions:
- remove the cover in PC - insert the samples in the pan
- open the vacuum retention valve (PE needle) connect the tube of the pump to the dessiccator spigot in order to create vacuum
- close the vacuum retention valve
- Plates not included
- Material: PP/PC
Available in a range of otpions ;
Looking for Glass Dessicators? View here for more details.
Contact Us today for a Quote!